Donations to Discovery

Monday, May 10, 2010

Leaving Coyote Creek State Park

Headed for Morphy Lake SP... May just stop for a bit and hike and bike around ... haven't decided yet. Will probably stop off in Mora for breakfast... You know some folks (like Boo) may think that what I'm doing is "cheating" on the concept and theme of Discovering America on 2 Wheels, i.e. driving my truck and hauling my road and mountain bikes in the back. There were 2 main reasons for this "road trip" - 1) Get my mountain bike, backpack and gear out of storage in SF NM and 2) Do the Business Advertising Videos for selected high quality businesses / organizations along the route. Let me remind you that along the way so far I've camped out and explored 6 state parks - 2 in Tx 4 in NM, 1 National Park - have hiked over 25 miles, road biked 200 miles, mountain biked 30 miles and driven 1150 miles, done 4 business ad videos and seen some of the most rugged and beautiful parts of
America... not bad for 2 weeks work or play... I'm still Discovering America however many wheels I'm on!

No comments:

Post a Comment