Donations to Discovery

Tuesday, February 18, 2014

So.... What's the plan Wills??



Sell this puppy....

Sell everything else that's not essential to Life, Liberty and the Pursuit of Happiness....

Put everything that won't fit in my truck in a storage facility...

Load everything else in the Big Red Machine...

And hit the road.

I'm gonna spend 4 - 6 months driving to several specific spots in the US, stay there a week or 2, then move to the next place.

Then pick my favorite location and live there awhile.

Top 5 locations on my radar:

1. Northern New Mexico in the Enchanted Circle area around Taos or Red River.

2. Somewhere west of Denver.

3. Bozeman MT

4. North of the Grand Canyon in northern Arizona or southern Utah.

5. 50 - 75 miles north or south of San Francisco.... Anywhere from Santa Rosa to Monterey Bay.

Kind of a random plan....

But then I'm kind of a random guy....

No comments:

Post a Comment