Donations to Discovery

Thursday, August 15, 2019

The Best Summary and Description of the Clean Ketogenic Diet I have seen so far

This post will be short but not sweet, that is, it's purpose is to get you off the sugar that is rusting your body from the inside out.

Clean Keto is the eating plan I have been following for the last 8 months and the effects and results have been mind and body blowing.

As alluded to in previous posts, I am in the best shape of my life - in body and mind - at 57 years of age.

A lot of that has to do with the intense research I have done on all aspects - concepts, details, studies, alternatives, risk / reward, history, benefits, versions, etc. - of the ketogenic diet.

I have watched literally hundreds of YouTube videos, podcasts, read medical and physical performance / longevity / life extension / disease prevention studies / papers, etc.

One of my "Go To" sources on this subject matter are the YouTube videos produced and presented by Dr. Eric Berg DC.

Of all the folks knowledgeable on the subject matter of the Ketogenic Diet and Lifestyle and putting it into practice (literally - he runs a clinic to help people with a variety of conditions by applying the principles in this video), for me, this guy has the best combination of Science vs Layman Description and Common Sense Explanations and Approach of anybody I have heard so far.

And this video is his Best Summary and Description of the "Clean" Ketogenic Diet I have seen so far.

Clean Keto combines the concept and practice of consumption of low processed carbs, higher good fat, moderate protein with the missing link - consumption of large quantities of cruciferous and leafy green vegetables to get the critical micronutrients and trace minerals so important in many body mechanisms and functions.

If you've seen me walking around at 5 - 6% bodyfat or working out like a 25-year old mad man in the gym and wondered how I got this way - this is the answer and video for you.

OR

If you just want to try an eating plan and lifestyle that will sustain you for a lifetime and repair your body from the inside out -

This is the Video for You.

It will be an Incredible Discovery to You what Your Life can be like when you quit consuming so many carbohydrates.

Hope you enjoy!

https://youtu.be/iQTvvqFp7IU

No comments:

Post a Comment