Donations to Discovery

Sunday, August 15, 2010

Taking a Sunday Morning Bicycle Ride....

... along the Saskatoon River... I hate to tell you this but it's a crisp and clear 60 degF this morning... my goal for the day will be to zig zag and cycle my way through the city of Saskatoon SK while crossing all of the 7 bridges the city is famous for. While doing that I'll eat at "the Yard and Flagan" and tour the campus of the Univ of Sask incl'g the Museum of Natural Science (naturally) and then over to the Mendel Art Gallery and many other sites of interest in between... my pics and texting will be limited because of International charges but it's a new place in another country which calls for a new adventure while I continue the neverending lifestyle of .... Discovering America - oops I mean - the WORLD on 2 Wheels!

No comments:

Post a Comment