Donations to Discovery

Saturday, July 5, 2014

The Day After... The Day Before... Solving All the World's Problems


Did I mention I love coffee???

Cause it makes me feel like this!!!

Seriously, if all the depressed people in the World were required to drink 3 Cafe Americanos a day, we'd put the fucking drug business OUT OF BUSINESS...

And Order and Harmony would be restored to the World!!!

World Peace through Coffee!!!

Ok... Problem solved...

I'll work on Global Warming next.

What's that?

5 shots of Espresso...

Which is a Cafe Americano with an extra shot and a loss of water....

Add a little cinnamon, nutmeg and chocolate and a drizzle of half and half and 2 packs of brown sugar and you can climb a mountain or tackle a bear....

Or some other notable thing....

One of the many reasons I'm at 165 and wearing a size 30....

Which I have never worn in my adult life....

No comments:

Post a Comment