Donations to Discovery

Wednesday, July 16, 2014

In Living Color... The Spice of Life... Being Different.... Being Yourself!!


I Love Color...

I Love the Curves of a Woman's Body...

I think the Human Form is the Greatest of God's Creations!!!

I Love Clothes that Fit...

And that are Colorful!!!


Speaking of Cranking up the Volume...

Purple KT!!!

And Purple Socks!!!


Colorful Food...


Again....

Cranking up the Volume!!!

I eat this much twice a day and I'm still losing weight!!!

Are you getting it yet???


Fishing for Protein!!!

Salmon, Ahi Tuna, Striped Pegasius (Swai) - from HEB....

Each bag was $6 and the Swai is a 2# bag...

Cheap, Low Calorie, High Protein!!!

Who said eating healthy is expensive??


Beautiful Starbucks Cafe Americano with 4 packets of organic brown sugar, nutmeg, cinnamon, cinnamon dolce, chocolate and a drizzle of half and half!!!

That is a Swirl of Beauty!!!


The stuff you eat has got to taste good....

Otherwise you won't eat it!!!

My secret???

Spice it up!!!

Love the Moroccan and other Middle Eastern and Chinese spices!!!


Making a huge amount of veggies for the next few days...

Cook for 30 mins...

Eat it for 3 days!!!

Prep'd asparagus...


Everybody in the cast iron Dutch Oven!!!!

Sweet Onion, Poblano - Jalapeño - Serrano - rehydrated Ancho Chile peppers, carrots, asparagus, zucchini, squash....


Salmon and Tuna fillets in the skillet..


Tuna's about right.


Creatine and Fresca,
A Tub of Veggies,
Boiled Eggs for future meals...

And lunch!!!

I added kale at the end of the veggie cooking cycle and some blueberries and grapes for a sweet accent!!!


Beautiful!!!


Enough veggies for 6 more meals.


Tuna - seared on the outside....

Rare to Raw on the inside!!!

Perfect!!!


2 dozen roses at HEB - $6 a dozen

Spring mix from Kroger for $9.99


Am I Gay???

Nope.... Just Happy!!!

And Living Life My Way.

So here's a Colorful Rant for ya...

I snort Fresh Air.

I shoot Sunshine.

I radiate Positive Energy!!

There's probably a few people....

OK.... Make that Many People....

Who might consider me egotistical, full of myself and shameless for posting half naked pics of myself on a public domain...

And they'd be right!!!

But that's besides the point...

The real reason and intent for posting the pics and keeping a rigorous documentation and chronology of this Self Discovery Process....

Is to show People, especially Older People like me....

What is Possible...

At 52 years of age and beyond!!!

Based on my experience, the research I've done and the Continuous Progress that's being made in the understanding of....

Human Psychology, Physiology, Kinesiology, Diet, Nutrition and Exercise, I am convinced that....

You can stay Lean, Muscular, Strong and Flexible....

Till You Are 100 years old or Until You Die....

Whichever Comes First!!!

How's that for a Unique and Positive Outlook on Life???

No comments:

Post a Comment