Donations to Discovery

Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Taking it to Tuesday!!!


Hello Tuesday morning!'n

Starbucks Cafe Americano with cinnamon, nutmeg, chocolate, organic cane sugar and half and half!!!

Need a big syringe so I can just shoot this stuff directly into my body!!


HEB Run!!!

Trying a mix of Swiss chard, spinach, kale and other greens....


And a new protein...

Scallops!!!


People keep asking me what I buy....

And week after week...

I keep taking this picture!!!


Eating tons of food and staying lean...

That's what Paleo is all about.


Here's the seasonings I'm using now...


And here's my favorite meat....

Courtesy of HEB.


Tenderize with a fork....

This also drives the seasoning into the meat thus enhancing the flavor...


Into a container and into the fridge...


Swai fillets with the same Moroccan seasoning.


And the ever present boiled eggs - the perfect food - has just the right proportion of protein, carbs and fat.


Greens, sweet leaf spring mix, tomatoes, radishes, carrots, radishes, banana, grapes.


Nicely pan grilled fish!!!


Here's the base for the protein...

That's the pan sauted greens on the bottom.


Add the fish and some banana and nuts.

Creatine and Fresca.


Yumster!!!


There you go....

Another Paleo meal with all the food groups on one plate.

No comments:

Post a Comment