Donations to Discovery

Friday, June 17, 2016

Last 3 days of Music Food Workout and Shoes and Socks


Well that should just about cover all the essentials of life....

Beginning with Music on the Hill at St Johns College.

Helluva crowd.

Good Bluesy Funk dance music.

And a beautiful New Mexico sunset.

Nice Paleo meal.

Daily Damage Control Plan -

Save Me from Myself.


Beautiful Ahi tuna steak.

With veggies and my post workout Fruit Punch Creatine and Chocolate Protein drink.

Not so Paleo but Oh So Good.

Grits with a pat of butter and 1 teaspoon of condensed milk and 2 over easy eggs, tomatoes with a drizzle of EVOO.

I've tried being this on a couple of occasions and it didn't work....

Now if the job was Hellraiser....

Cast iron skillet grilled rockfish fillet Hawaiian Honey Wheat roll sliders under tomato, mango and basil.

Salmon fillet with crispy turkey bacon and jalapeƱo gouda cheese.
They say cheese and seafood doesn't go together.
Bullshit.

Friday PIYO Class.

My new Aztec Red Hoka's and Skully Socks from Sockguys.com

Bumble Bee's Plato de Pollo.

Yeah - I like my socks.

And my food.

Been a good week.

No comments:

Post a Comment