Donations to Discovery

Wednesday, July 15, 2015

OK Mr. Pain - You Win!


Despite an uninterrupted 4 hour cycle on the Tylenol 3, I only slept about 4 hours last night and woke up at 5:00.

The pain I am experiencing is on a whole other level than what I was expecting and that's with the prescribed pain meds.

F that. I'm calling Dr Woods office this morning and getting something a little more potent....

Because frankly right now Mr Pain is kicking my ass.

And when I look at my knee I can understand why.

The thing is swollen up like a cantaloupe. I can't straighten it or do any of the prescribed exercises.


I'm icing 15 mins on 30 mins off to try to get the swelling down.

If I didn't know better, I would think Woods already did the knee replacement.

I mean this is one pissed off knee.


The bright side of this morning is my sister made me this beautiful bacon, egg and tomato sandwich with a side of cantaloupe and orange.


I prepared myself mentally, physically and emotionally for this procedure but I have to say.....

I was not prepared for this.

Live and Learn....

Die and Forget it All.

No comments:

Post a Comment