Donations to Discovery

Thursday, May 29, 2014

Hey Cave Man I'm hungry - What's for lunch?


You're hungry?

Hell, I just pedaled over the Alps... In 15 mins...

I finally saw what setting the Dominatrix put on the ergo / kick your ass bicycle whatchamacallit at BzRehab...

18.... 18....

What kind of fucking rehab machine has an 18 on it?

I looked down at the machine registration tag and it said "Ordered by AB 11/16/13".

Figures....

So then I get directed to a new movement on the TRX machine and by now I got this shit down cause it's Sink or Swim, Survival of the Fittest, every Man for himself.

So I'm grinding through a set of 1-legged suspended double under hook reach back and grab your gonads and wrap then around your left shoulder ass busters and I hear El Heffe talking to little Heffe about this new workout she got off www.tortureme.com

And she goes through this whole long description of these exercises that Serena Williams wouid crawl away from and the little doe eyed one asks the Evil Sorceress -

"And these are the Beginner exercises?"

"Beginner Exercises? Are you kidding me? I went straight to the 7th Level of Hell exercises!"

And I'm thinking WTF have I got myself into and quietly gutted out the rest of my rehab exercises and got the hell out of Dodge.

Came home so hungry my stomach thought my throat been cut and threw what was in the fridge out on the counter and put the cast iron skillet on to heat...


Jalapeño seasoned thin cut chicken breast, poblano pepper, sweet mini peppers, squash, 2 small apples, mango and a boiled egg with a partridge in a pear tree standing by.


Decided to throw half a sweet onion in with the diced peppers and sauté for 3 - 5....


Prep the squash and apples...


Combine and turn for 3 more...


Plate the veggies and apples...


And put a minute on chicken little...


Flip and another minute...


Plate and add the diced fresh mango and a few white grapes and a Creatine / Fresca mix...


I got Rachel Ray's 30 down to 12...

Top that AB!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment