Donations to Discovery

Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Deviations are for the Deviant!

Sometimes I just let the music muse take me where it wants.

I guess it led me to the closet.


Is this implosion or explosion?


Local events....


Leftovers and Nutribullet for a late night protein blast.


When I figure it out, you'll be the first to know.


If I had that wrapped around my face, Numb would not be the word.


What's this Life for?

How bout a cup of Black Lightning coffee and a Peach - Apple Streudel at the Santa Fe Baking Company?


Geez.... What's this Life for?..... Meaning of Life?

I have no f'g idea but the theme is consistent.


Like I've said many times before, we all have this inside us.

Some just manage it better than others.


"Monster"
Ever since I could remember,
Everything inside of me,
Just wanted to fit in (oh oh oh oh)
I was never one for pretenders,
Everything I tried to be,
Just wouldn't settle in (oh oh oh oh)

If I told you what I was,
Would you turn your back on me?
And if I seem dangerous,
Would you be scared?
I get the feeling just because
Everything I touch isn't dark enough
That this problem lies in me

I'm only a man with a candle to guide me,
I'm taking a stand to escape what's inside me.
A monster, a monster,
I've turned into a monster,
A monster, a monster,
And it keeps getting stronger.

See what I mean?


Too much work in the chemical plants I guess.


Nothing a little Ice won't help.....


2 focaccia open faces.... one with TJ's Sweet Basil Chicken / Turkey Sausage and Uncured Pastrami.... the other with a patty of Ground Turkey Breast.... both topped with Gouda Cheese, Avocado, Tomato, TJ's Chipotle Salsa with Pepperoncini, Sweet Onion, Honey Mustard.....


Resistance is Futile....You will be assimilated.

No comments:

Post a Comment