Donations to Discovery

Saturday, October 18, 2014

Wills... Wheh UB? IB in Bozeman MT

The most beautiful airport I've ever been through....

Gallatin International Airport in....

Bozeman Freakin' Montana!!!



1st order of business after the rental car and the motel check-in is to rent some 2 wheeled transport...

So I went to Owenshouse Bicycles and talked to Justin and Ansul and they fixed me up with a nice Giant Hardtail Mountain Bike and installed my Shimano M324 pedals and Bell Air Pump under the front water bottle rack and a 2nd water bottle rack.

I added my Handlebar bag, Tube Bag, Seat Post bag, Handlebar light and Lifeproof handlebar iPhone holder ...... My standard setup.

Not a bad Outfit for $20 / day.


Paired up with a 4WD Nissan Xterra....


I can go anywhere and do just about anything I want!


Decided to take a stroll down Main St and see the Bozeman attractions.

Go Bobcats!


Big Time College Town!




Gonna check this place out while I'm here.


There's a reason they call it Big Sky country.


Sounds like my kind of place.


Gotta check out the local live music scene.


As I walk down in the Streets of Bozeman Montana.....

As I walked down in Bozeman Montana one day.....


So.... Yeah.... Welcome Wills to Bozeman Mt!



Had an early morning flight out and a lot of logistics to work through on this travel day so gonna take it easy tonight and hit the streets and mountain bike trails in the morning!

Discovery - this is Bozeman Control.....

You're looking good!

No comments:

Post a Comment