Donations to Discovery

Sunday, September 30, 2012

Radical Long Ride Recovery Meal!


Last of the Braised Pork (I gave half of the original 6# roast and veggies to my daughter) so the 3# of meat and veggies lasted for 5 days.... 

Just as planned!


And a bowl of homemade parsnip and carrot soup my wife made last night....

And backed up with grilled Kalamata Olive bread smeared with roasted pepper hummus and cottage cheese and tomatoes....

And finally washed down with Lifeway Organic Blueberry Kefir - liquid yogurt with lots of Probiotics - I've added to my diet recently to help with my desire for sweets with a plus of 11g of protein per cup. 

If you don't like at least one of the components of this meal, you might want to check your taste buds.... 

And taste... 

Into a rehab clinic. 

No comments:

Post a Comment