
Thu 12/10/09 7:00 pm
Day 5
Location: Hill above Marble Falls Tx on 281N
Text Msg: Thats Marble Falls baby!
Comments:
Really crappy picture with my cell phone – but if you ever been to Marble Falls coming in on 281N you know how you crest that last hill and then there’s the Colorado River and Marble Falls below you to the left all spread out and inviting….. and at night and after a long day in the saddle….. Paradise - Baby -Paradise!….. and then you have the added bonus of a beautiful steep sweeping left downhill over the river and into town…..Man, when I crossed that bridge, I felt like I’d just won the 24 hours at Lemans!
Full disclaimer: I know bike riding at night is stupid and dangerous. Kids, don’t try this at home.
Day 5 miles= 50. Total miles = 254.
Day 5
Location: Hill above Marble Falls Tx on 281N
Text Msg: Thats Marble Falls baby!
Comments:
Really crappy picture with my cell phone – but if you ever been to Marble Falls coming in on 281N you know how you crest that last hill and then there’s the Colorado River and Marble Falls below you to the left all spread out and inviting….. and at night and after a long day in the saddle….. Paradise - Baby -Paradise!….. and then you have the added bonus of a beautiful steep sweeping left downhill over the river and into town…..Man, when I crossed that bridge, I felt like I’d just won the 24 hours at Lemans!
Full disclaimer: I know bike riding at night is stupid and dangerous. Kids, don’t try this at home.
Day 5 miles= 50. Total miles = 254.
No comments:
Post a Comment