
Sat 12/12/09 2:30 pm
Day 7
Location: Hoover Valley Country Café FM 2342 3.5 mi south of Inks Lake State Park
Text Msg:
Wow - am I glad I came 2 the country cafe - having a Big Tex - hot rb turkey ham cheddar moza on a jal focaccia bun!
Comments:
I had the “Big Tex” - a hot 4 meat / 2 cheese sandwich on jalapeno focaccia bread – excellent – and the café was really neat; the property had been in the same family since the late 1800s and there were old pictures of the family and area around the restaurant. If you go to ILSP, you can pick up supplies at the Hoover Valley Country Store and you have to eat at least 1 meal @ the Hoover Valley Country Café.
This is another one of those 5-star places in my book!
No comments:
Post a Comment