Donations to Discovery

Monday, December 28, 2009

Fri 12/11/09 3:49 pm

Day 6

Location: FM 2342 between Kingsland and Inks Lake SP (ILSP)

Text Msg: More power engine room full speed ahead!

Comments:

Pushing hard for Inks Lake State Park. I elected to take this route into ILSP instead of going through Marble Falls on 281N and coming into ILSP from the east. The reason why I did this was because on the other approach on Park Road 4 about a mile west of 281 there is a descent and hill that is like a roller coaster. I don’t know what % grade down it is but I do know that if you hit the bottom doing 90 mph you go weightless for about 3 – 5 seconds when you make the swoop up! How do I know that?.....duh…..cause I do it everytime I come to ILSP. I didn’t want to walk my bike up the other side so I took the route in from the south through Kingsland……I know…..I know…I’m the baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment